Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A broken toe??

Well I am not sure if my toe is broken, but I am pretty sure it is. This morning I was taking Colin up for a nap. In his room we also have a bed with a wooden bed frame. So anyways I was carrying him and not paying much attention to where I was going and I stubbed my little toe right on the corner of the bed frame. It hurt so bad that instantly there was a sharp pain shooting through my whole foot. I could barely walk. A little while later, my toe was swollen and purple. It seems to get more swollen as the day goes on and it is hard to walk. I am sure it is because I have been on my feet all day. The good thing is Eric has the day off tomorrow, so hopefully I won't have to be on my feet much. He has to go take that test for the dispatcher position and so he took the whole day off. The test is at 8 in the morning, so I am sure it won't take more than a couple of hours. He wants to go shopping, but I am not sure that I can walk that much. Jaidyn and Colin are watching Frosty The Snowman right now. Just hearing it playing is getting me so excited for christmas. I can't believe that it will be here in just a month and a half. I saw all the christmas decorations at Target and I wanted to buy some so bad, but I knew Eric would kill me. He thinks it is stupid to spend money on stuff like that. Although I did talk him into putting lights on the outside of our house this year. I am going to make him do it right after Thanksgiving. I am sure he will be thrilled.lol Eric's parents are coming to town on Thursday, but we won't see them until Friday. Jaidyn is so excited to see them. They offered to babysit for us so that we Eric and I could go to the movies or do something on Saturday. I am looking forward to that. It isn't often that Eric and I get to do things on our own.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

That sucks about your toe. Did Eric ever find out how much the dispatcher job pays?

Robin said...

OUCH!!! Hope your toe gets better. How did your family pictures go?