Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

We had a great time trick or treating. Jaidyn didn't want to stop. She kept saying she wanted to go to more houses. After about 3 or 4 houses, Colin was too tired and didn't want to go anymore. So we took Colin and Jamie back to my mom's house and Eric, Sam and I took Jaidyn trick or treating some more. We went to tons of houses. I was surprised that Jaidyn actually said trick or treat everytime someone opened the door. It was raining for most of the time we were trick or treating, but it was still a good time. Here is a picture of Jaidyn as a pretty princess.

Here is Colin as spiderman.

I also have to post this picture of Colin in the funny glasses that Grandma Taylor gave him. It is too funny not to post.


Jaidyn had such a good time trick or treating that on Saturday, she told us she wanted to go trick or treating again.lol I told her that everyone was all out of candy from giving it away the night before. It was so much fun and I can't wait until next year when Colin will be older and can enjoy it more like Jaidyn did this year. We came home from Alamo yesterday afternoon. We got home about 5:00. Colin screamed for exactly one hour in the car. I guess the screaming had worn him out because after an hour, he fell right to sleep. Jaidyn slept through him screaming the whole time. She was so tired, she fell asleep after being in the car for just 5 minutes. Today I am going to clean up the house and dye Jamie's hair for her. Eric's parents will be here on Thursday and I want to make sure the house is VERY clean for when they get here. I also want to go to the bellz (not sure on spelling) outlet mall to go shopping. Sam had gone the other day and said they had some really cute shirts at Pac Sun for just $10, so I wanted to go check it out. We will see if I end up going though. I have to go to the store and we have to go to Sam's Club sometime today, so I am not sure if I will have time to go to the mall. It is supposed to be cooler this week, i really hope it is. I can't wait for it to get cold outside. I hate the heat!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Next time you go to Sam's Club, get me some dry ranch mix in a canister. For real, they quit carrying it at Costco..